Single Coaching Session
Personalised coaching session to increase your clarity, focus, and wellbeing – with clear next actions to move forward with confidence
How's the Single Coaching Session Work?
I personalise the session to focus on what you feel you need. For some, this is an exploratory conversation, and for others it’s to work through something specific.
Feeling stuck and a bit frustrated? This might be about a specific situation, or it might be a general feeling of uncertainty – where the struggle is working out the right questions to ask – before getting to the point of clarity on how to move forward with confidence.
$399 (ex GST)
A 45-minute coaching session to help you think through things and get clarity – with clearly identified and committed next actions. It also includes some optional (but recommended) prework, a follow-up check in, and a digital copy of my book Solve Problems That Matter.
It’s optional, but I recommend completing the free healthcheck to reflect on how things are going and help identify where to focus and make the most of our time together.
- 45-minute coaching session
- Follow-up accountability check in at an agreed time based on the action(s) you’ve decided to take
- Support connecting with potential collaborators and other stakeholders
- Digital copy of my book Solve Problems That Matter – which provides more guidance, is full of worksheets, and complements the work we do together
- Healthcheck and scorecard with additional tools and resources
Who’s it for?
The people who get the most value from this coaching program are:
- Social enterprise founders
- Startup founders
- Leaders and changemakers
If you’re just starting work on your idea, have been going for years but aren’t making the progress you want, or designing and building a new solution within an established organisation – this program is for you. Innovation never stops.
What can we focus on?
Some people want to use our time together for an exploratory conversation and others want to work through something specific. Either way, it’s about helping you get clarity with clear next steps to take action.
Purpose-driven design thinking with action learning and an emphasis on wellbeing is at the core of all of the work I do. I help founders and leaders avoid becoming broke, burnt out, and isolated… or recover if you’ve found yourself in that situation.
There are several areas where I have deep experience and can share what I’ve learnt (and continue to learn) and provide advice. I do this in a coaching style helping you think through the situation with recommendations and thinking to test. It’s never my role to tell you what to do – or do it for you.
Some of the things we can focus on include:
- Impact Models. Clarity of purpose, impact, theory of change, measurement
- Business Models. Business model innovation, business architecture, value propositions, earning revenue & diversifying revenue streams, financial models, legals (not accounting or legal advice)
- Regenerative Innovation. How to design, build & launch business, product, and service ideas that create great outcomes for people and our planet while also being profitable – and help you increase your wellbeing doing it. Relevant for both early-stage social enterprise ideas/startups and new solutions in established organisations
- Wellbeing. Growth mindset & happiness habits, taking a strengths-based approach, personal wellbeing plan (with a backup plan), your personal why
- Workflow. Agile ways of working, ongoing customer research & experiments, processes and systems, enabling tech & tools, service management, risk management
- Digital Products & Tech. Tech, solution & experience architecture, product management, workflow, UX/UI design, leading & building product/tech teams
- Leadership & Governance. Building self-awareness & self-leadership, leading with empathy, adaptive leadership, becoming an effective board/board member
Designer, coach & social enterprise founder
Hey… I’m Ben, and I spend my time coaching founders and leaders to solve problems that matter – to create great outcomes for people, communities, and our planet while being financially successful and increasing your wellbeing.
I’m based in Sydney, Australia and work with people globally.
Over the years, I’ve had the privilege of coaching thousands of founders, leaders, designers, and university students to design and innovate for positive impact. I’m also the author of the best selling book Solve Problems That Matter: Design, Build & Launch Your Social Enterprise Idea.
I personally work with you in a deeply empathic way. I also leverage my 30+ years of experience successfully designing and delivering strategic change in large complex organisations and 29 years of founding startups/social enterprises to guide you on your journey.
These years have been full of learning, failing, iterating, and adapting. And still are. I’m a designer and founder skilled at coaching people to learn through doing – building on real-world experience and current practice – not just theory.
You can find out more about my experience and connect with me on Linkedin.
The Right Coach
When choosing a coach, feeling safe and understood is key. To get a sense of my style and how I approach things, I recommend reading some of my blog posts and book (you can download the 80-page teaser for free), and you can also book a free 15-minute call.
Most of the people I work with want advice on specific challenges rather than just pure coaching. Either way, I help you think through things and make informed decisions aligned with your purpose, values, and goals. It’s a collaboration.
I’m your partner and guide to make things easier. Not because I know everything – but because I have the experience, skills, and tools to help you to find clarity by working through and making sense of ambiguity and complexity.
I work alongside you – cheering you on, but also helping to challenge you, to test and refine your thinking, and iterate – to succeed sooner.
Every person and situation is unique, and I personalise the experience to fit your preferences and goals. In simple terms, this is how it works…
1. Healthcheck & Scorecard
Free healthcheck and scorecard across five key areas to baseline where you’re at, reflect on how things are going, and help identify key areas for us to focus on.
Get clarity on what you want to achieve with clear actions and next steps. Establish the workflow, rhythm, and habits to build momentum and confidence.
3. Build Momentum
Execute your action plan and move forward with more confidence and less risk to achieve your goals and impact while increasing your wellbeing.
Let’s work together to solve problems that matter!
Single Coaching Session
The people I work with describe a range of benefits from the coaching we do together…