Ripple makes it easy to setup and manage groups to donate to the causes you care about.
Ripple will be launching soon. We’re looking for people who want to bring their community together to regularly donate to a cause you all care about.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
How Ripple Works
- Create your group. Choose the impact focus, donation amount and giving frequency
- Invite your group members. Your group might be your friends and family, workplace, school, book club, meetup or community organisation
- Find a cause and vote. The members nominate organisations or projects and the group votes on who they will give the donation to
- Make the donation. The funds are transferred to the cause with the most votes and your group is ready to give again!
- 100% of your donation goes to the organisation or project the group nominates. Your group works together to increase your impact
- Ripple groups are easy to setup and use – you can manage your group in a few minutes, on your phone
- Ripple groups can be used to support a specific cause (like early-childhood programs), or a local area (like Maitland), or anything you care about!
Ripple is brought to you by two certified Australian B Corps
Special Pre-launch Invite
Sign up now and we’ll send you a special pre-launch invite to Ripple.