Collaboration for Impact Case Study
A platform to make systems change initiatives accessible, enabling them to connect, share their experiences, and find relevant tools depending on their stage of the journey
About Collaboration for Impact
Collaboration for Impact (CFI) is a NFP with a vision for an equitable and inclusive society where people, place, and planet thrive.
They help communities tackle their toughest, most systemic problems to achieve large-scale social change, building collective impact capability along the way.
Systems change is an incredibly difficult and complex process. CFI wanted to build a world-class, online learning platform to make systems change initiatives accessible, enabling them to connect, share their experiences, and find relevant tools depending on their stage of the journey.
Opportunity for Impact
In 2017 after months of working on specs, they felt stuck and didn’t know how they would ever get their idea off the ground. CFI then engaged Dynamic4 to guide them through the process and became their digital partner to design and build PlatformC.org, DeepCollaboration.org, and partner on other collaborations.
“Dynamic4 were so flexible throughout the development of Platform C and we never felt alone – in fact, they felt like peers or partners.”
Director & Co-founder, Collaboration for Impact
- Custom Jetpack program (5 day innovation sprint) with the CFI team to help gain insight and clarity on what communities really needed. Mapped the current experience and provided coaching to do stakeholders interviews
- Designed the experience and business model with CFI
- Rapidly prototyped the concept to test and iterate the thinking, demonstrating the concept and value to funders
- UX/UI design and build of the Platform C MVP, a curated learning space for people taking a collaborative approach to systems change initiatives
- Extended the platform to design and build DeepCollaboration.org – helping First Nations and other multicultural Australians to collaborate across culture
Results & Feedback
- Platform C has 25 system change initiatives on the map and 120+ tools and resources
- Raised philanthropic funding during problem interviews which provided a pathway to more funding
“After months of feeling such inertia in this project, it was amazing to finally find clarity and a way forward. Dynamic4 were so flexible throughout the development of Platform C and we never felt alone – in fact, they felt like peers or partners. These things take time to get off the ground; from capturing user feedback to also finding the funding. Yet they were there every step of the way.”
Director & Co-founder,
Collaboration for Impact
Make contact now and say hello. We’ll have a chat to understand what you’re looking to achieve, the budget and timeline you’re working with, and how we can work together - to get your idea to market.