Financial Services Client Case Study
Project-based experiential leadership program where participants collaborate on a real business challenge with a NFP/social enterprise client
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services company. We partner with the corporate foundation and the learning & development team of two divisions within the company.
Our client started this annual talent development program in 2015 – connecting program participants as skilled volunteers with a local charity to work on a real project. The program is mapped directly to the company’s competency framework, performance expectations, and the key skills to strategically develop at this level of leadership. A good friend and collaborator facilitated this program from 2015-2017.
Opportunity for Impact
Dynamic4 was engaged to deliver part of the program in 2017 and took over leading the program from 2018. We refine the program every year based on feedback and to adapt to changing conditions. The 2021 program is being delivered completely in a hybrid model with a cohort of 38. Since 2017 we’ve had the privilege of working with over 100 talented leaders and six great NFP/social enterprise clients through this program.
“They’re like part of our team and ensure that the program runs smoothly, acting as a trusted intermediary between our teams and the not for profits we work with.”
Learning & Development Lead
- Co-designed the program with the client that is right for their organisation, priorities, and budget. We refine the program every round based on learnings and feedback
- Project-based experiential learning approach – focused on learning through doing with coaching, targeted skills training, and reflective practice
Participants collaborate on a real business challenge with a NFP/social enterprise client over three months
- Learning outcomes are achieved through doing – and the project client gets the value of having a team of talented people working on one of their real business problems
- Bring together thinking and practices from human-centred design/design thinking, business model innovation, and agile ways of working
Opportunity for internal coaches to develop their coaching
- Partnered with Sefa Partnerships to co-design and deliver a two month version of the program for more junior leaders
Results & Feedback
“100% agree the program exceeded their expectations, was a valuable use of their time, and would recommend the program to colleagues.”
“Dynamic4 are very collaborative and open to feedback. Ben is very personable; he puts people at ease through what can often be a challenging process. He brings credibility to the work that he delivers, especially given he has considerable experience in social impact and financial services.”
Learning & Development Lead
Make contact now and say hello. We’ll have a chat to understand what you’re looking to achieve, the budget and timeline you’re working with, and how we can work together - to get your idea to market.